- After consulting with the other bishops of Kentucky, and taking into consideration civic responsibility, Bishop Medley has suspended the public celebration of the Eucharist effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 through Passion/Palm Sunday, April 5, 2020. Prior to April 5th, Bishop Medley will re-evaluate the situation and give direction for Holy Week and beyond.
- I will continue to offer a private Mass each day at which I will, as usual, offer thanksgiving to God, and prayers for all of you and our needs.
- All parish events and gatherings are canceled or suspended until further notice. This includes: Parish Religious Education, Sacramental preparation classes, Senior Citizen and 50+ potlucks, Stations of the Cross, Adoration, Fish Fries,4th Degree Knights of Columbus Brunch, and the Communal Reconciliation Service scheduled for Sunday, March 29, 2020.
- Communion to the Homebound and those in Nursing Homes will be suspended until further notice.
- Opportunities for the Sacrament of Reconciliation are:
Saturdays, March 21, 28, and April 4th at 3:30 PM, and Wednesdays, March 25 and April 1 and April 8 at 6:00 PM.